To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] wind and map- YO CHRIS L!

Looks like Donna's got you covered. Much better than I ever could.
However.... Are you sharing an account with Michael or exclusively using one
that has his name?
I think you may want to add a new name to your account with your ISP and
then adjust OE to accept mail for that address, too.
Check with Donna please if I am confusing you.

Kitty

----- Original Message ----- From: "MICHAEL HABIB" <godihabib@verizon.net>