Re: now Pam drought

I know exactly how you feel, Pam.  We have been through a couple of
droughts in the past five years.  It really hurts me to see things die and
I can't do anything about it.  I tell myself that will make room for new
plants next year.  I know, that isn't a good answer, but it's the best I
can do - and I have really found a few good new things.

 In a message dated 11/09/2005 8:19:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,