catching up/Beans

I only had time to scan back through a couple weeks of message subjects
but I did read about the loss of Beans. Jim I am so sorry. I find myself
crying over a cat I never met, although you did introduce us all, so I
feel like I knew her. May she rest in peace and be entertained by the
little lizards scampering by.

Your new cat looks to be a purrsonality, and I think the animals that
choose you are the absolute best. She'll clue you in as to her name

I'm on an 8 week project just south of Louisville.  Never been to Kentucky before.  It's very green, with little rolling hills.
Maryland zone 6