Re: OT: Not exactly good news...need advice

Cyndi, Can't think of anything to add to the good advice offered so far. I
would go in to the next meeting with the doc with written questions as I would
be too rattled to remember otherwise. I think I would most want to know if this
incident means there is a likelihood of a repeat of this type or if there is
a better chance of getting some other type of cancer. Can this procedure be
done right away or are you on a waiting list? Sometimes the anticipation is the
worst part. We're all thinking of you. Kathy