Re: catching up

It's not quite as bad as it sounds (then again, maybe it's worse) - I do the
old weekly airport commute so I am home fleetingly for weekends, although it
seems they fly by just in getting things turned around to travel out again.
At any rate I will be home for Thanksgiving and that weekend, and the project
definitely ends 12/16 so the holidays are looking good - in fact they're
looking great ;-)
I have some vacation I have to use or lose (and I'm *not* losing it) so the
last 10 days of the year are all mine.  Too bad it will be too cold to work in
the yard!

Libby