Re: map- YO DAN!

Hi Dan,

Don't feel you can't comment on old messages- I do it
all the time! :)

Sorry the beetles got you, for some reason, I don't
think they stopped in my yard this season... but I
have been do busy, they might have :(

OOh... a lady slipper blooming! Did you take any
pictures- I love them, but don't have the conditions
to make it happen.  Although my bottled gentian did
this year!

How great your shelter went to no-kill and sounds like
you got a great lady to be with.