Re: OT: Not exactly good news...need advice

Cyndi, not to worry. I had a large one [maybe 3/8-inch diameter] on my nose removed about a dozen years ago. I had it removed by Moh surgery--I was awake the whole time--and then taxied across town to Georgetown University hospital where the cosmetic surgeon built a new nostril from my cheek. For that part, I was under a general anesthetic. I felt great the next day, got rid of the bandage within 24 hours and was back at work in 2 days. I'm sure your experience will be as painless and effortless as mine--it's just worrisome before it happens.