RE: Aloha Even

Welcome to the group :)

So since we are dreaming, just what style garden would you like to create?
Are you thinking a wildlife habitat, fragrance garden? What color scheme do
you like? How much room will you have at the new place? Sun/Shade?

Many of us are from the Midwest, actually we have a map with some of us on
there- you should add yourself!

http://snipurl.com/izar

So about that a.k.a - are you a quilter, needlepoint, duh?

Donna
40 miles south of Chicago....
You may end up seeing this twice, didn't make it the first time around, and
didn't want Karen to think we are snobbish... so :)