Re: Aloha Even

Welcome Stitch!
I don't know if you're into mailordering plants, but sometimes that's
the best or only way to find what you are wishing for - or even to
figure out what you want to put on that wish list. One terrific catalog
is High Country Gardens

Type hummingbird or butterfly into their search field and they'll give
you suggestions of plants they carry. They have a wonderful collection
of Agastaches (Hummingbird Mints)

Another nice site is Sunlight Gardens in TN
scroll to the bottom of their home page for links to their butterfly and hummingbird plants.
I just collected seed from Agastache rugosa if you're interested.

Zone 5, neIN

-- Karen Fernsler <kmwos@korora.com> wrote:
Hiya Everyone!

My name is Karen (a.k.a. "Stitch"), and I'm a plant-a-holic in
Central Illinois zone 5b.

Primarily I have been growning butterfly and hummingbird magnets
with some success, but we have a postage stamp sized yard.

We are in the process of looking for a new home with more space
for, well, everything.  I'm trying to create a wishlist.

I figure we'll have to take part of the Lonicera x heckrotti
(I'm fond of fragrant plants, too) !

Any other suggestions?

A friend of mine is into Voodoo Acupuncture.  You don't have to go.
You'll just be walking down the street, and... Ooooohhhhhh, that's much

		 -Steven Wright