Re: Aloha Even

Welcome Stitch!
I don't know if you're into mailordering plants, but sometimes that's
the best or only way to find what you are wishing for - or even to
figure out what you want to put on that wish list. One terrific catalog
is High Country Gardens

http://www.highcountrygardens.com/
Type hummingbird or butterfly into their search field and they'll give
you suggestions of plants they carry. They have a wonderful collection
of Agastaches (Hummingbird Mints)

Another nice site is Sunlight Gardens in TN
http://www.highcountrygardens.com/
scroll to the bottom of their home page for links to their butterfly and hummingbird plants.
I just collected seed from Agastache rugosa if you're interested.

Kitty
Zone 5, neIN

-- Karen Fernsler <kmwos@korora.com> wrote:
Hiya Everyone!

My name is Karen (a.k.a. "Stitch"), and I'm a plant-a-holic in
Central Illinois zone 5b.

Primarily I have been growning butterfly and hummingbird magnets
with some success, but we have a postage stamp sized yard.

We are in the process of looking for a new home with more space
for, well, everything.  I'm trying to create a wishlist.

I figure we'll have to take part of the Lonicera x heckrotti
(I'm fond of fragrant plants, too) !

Any other suggestions?

thanks,
-stitch

--

A friend of mine is into Voodoo Acupuncture.  You don't have to go.

		 -Steven Wright