-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:24 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] map- YO DAN!

Good to hear from you Dan.  A no-kill shelter seems like it could be a
daunting task and I really commend you for helping out.  Justine is so lucky
to have you.  Poor thing, I can't imagine her living in a shelter for half
her life.  I wish I could take in more, but I am maxed out at 5 cats.

JBs weren't as bad as some years for me, and yes, they nailed my Kopper King
as wellas some other favorite targets, but I really don't want to get rid of
it.  I have a Rose of Sharon called Blue Satin that they just refuse to
leave alone.  I'm wondering if that will have to come out.

Kitty