Re: Aloha Even

My best butterfly magnet for the last several years has been verbena
bonariensis. And once you have it you will have it forever as it self seeds like
crazy. but I really like it's airy presence in the beds and it's easy to pull
unwanted seedlings. The year I had tithonia I had several of the really big
swallowtails. Could be neither of these are appropriate for a small space. Hope you
find your dream property. Kathy