RE: now rooting plants was- Happy Birthday Island Jim!

Well I can still do that.... I have the mother plants at work too.... these
cuttings where actually oops's when some of the guys were trying to wire my
office. So I just found something clear to contain water and set them on the
window ledge.

Donna