Re: Aloha Even

I have 4 pawpaw, but all are seedling size. Also spicebush (Lindera
benzoin) in a shady area. It is host plant to the appropriately named
spicebush swallowtail butterfly, but I haven't seen any yet. Am also
a native plant lover. Bees and I have a live and let live
arrangement. Never been stung, and I work around them all the time.
Different story with yellow jackets - those critters are downright
aggressive and vicious.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b