Re: Today in the Garden

Sounds fantastic Chris, you've been busy. Hope we get to see some pictures
this Spring when all those beauties are blooming their heads off. I'm not
done w/ my bulbs yet, most because of the watering issue and in any bed that
isn't being watered, the clay is as hard as concrete.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A