From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:35 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Iowans- you ok?

I think the only one we have to slightly worry about is Ceres...but she is
67 miles from where the one hit (Stratford), but only 21 miles from the
other (Woodward). Most time tornado's hit a defined area... one block
destroyed, yet the next is fine. Not like Hurricanes that damage miles
together!

Hopefully she will check in soon....

Donna
(I checked on Mardi and Melody... they are both too far away)