Re: Happy Birthday Island Jim!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Island Jim!
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:55:14 -0600

But you're not, Donna!  That's the opposite of what I meant.  A VCR is a
snap to program, I've never understood why people can't figure them out.
Conversely, today's cameras involve a lot more than F/stops and light
meters.  You've got icons  - teeny weeny icons on little bitty cameras - for
an unbelievable array of options.  Trying to remember the difference between
the broken arrow icon and the arrow in a circle icon can be mind-numbing.

Kitty