Re: Birthday

Nah, I'm an omnivore. But I do get on a vegetarian binge every now and then. I really enjoy Indian and it's about 98 percent vegetarian.

On Nov 14, 2005, at 10:47 AM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

Jim, you may have said so before but I don't recall....Are you vegetarian?

Kitty
----- Original Message -----
From: "james singer" <islandjim1@verizon.net>
To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 5:31 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Birthday

Thanks all for the good wishes.

Early this AM I picked a bowl of [Barbados] cherries, as in "my life is
a bowl of...." Been munching those all day. Quite a treat. And there
will be a few more bowls full this week, so I may OD on vitamin C
before the shrub runs out of steam.

We did the BBQ thing, including roasting a tub of vegetables--mostly
sweet peppers, onions, and corn. But we also roasted a ripe peter
pepper, and I gotta say it was almost as hot as a habanaro, but quite
tasty--with that hot, sweet combination that only C. annuums seem
capable of fixing in their fruits.

This is also our time to plant tomatoes, so I'm going to try to do that
this week.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W