rooting hormones

Do any of you have a preference on rooting hormones?  I've used Rootone for
years, my bottle is pretty old which might explain some failures. I did use
some Dip'n'grow once; seemed to work ok.   I was brousing ebay and found
someone in UK selling fresh Clonex at a very low price compared to what's
available here, so I'm going to give it a try.