RE: rooting hormones

Not saying I know what I am talking about but....

I would be careful with the UK ebay. How much will it cost to ship? How long
before you get it? If it subject to min/max temps and will those be effected
by the time it gets here? And then there is the current trend of you can't
just send it to the US...must sit in customs somewhere to be analyzed first
type scenario! Of course this person might have an agreement with the
manufacturer/or ship to one locations here and just drop ship it to you
within the US. And then lets not forget about the currency exchange rate-
how much is it really costing you?

Who did some overseas shipping for work- what a nightmare, never again!