Re: now another comment- was Happy Birthday Island Jim!

Had a couple from Ontario come into the nursery once that called every tall tropical--traveler's tree, white bird of paradise, schefflera--a palm. Had to take them on a golf-cart tour of the place before I could figure out what they really wanted.