Re: OT: Not exactly good news...need advice

In a message dated 11/15/05 10:09:59 AM, cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil writes:

> Christmas shopping.

Cyndi, my daughter was scheduled to have major surgery Nov 7 but she had a
cold when she went for her presurgery checkup so it was cancelled.   She had her
Xmas shopping and everything done in preparation.   She is now rescheduled
for Jan.
     Good luck with your procedure.   My old boss had a massive skin cancer
on his upper forehead where it is very boney.   He never missed work as they
took it off in stages.   He was wrapped up for several months and really looked
nasty but it healed leaving a scar but just blends in now.