From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Judy Browning
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 12:15 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bulbs (was Iowans- you ok?)

You are warmer more of the year than I am then. Do you get any freezing
weather? Some things need a cold period to set bloom, even if they grow
foliage. I think yours would bloom later too. Mine start blooming in October

and bloom until mid November. If you don't freeze, maybe grow them in pots
and give them a cold period in the fridge?