RE: update Sam

Donna, I see your point, but...soldiers are our Army's "equipment", and
must be kept in good condition. When a humvee gets a flat, they must fix
it if possible rather than drive on the flat for days causing further
damage which may put the vehicle out of commission even longer. Just as
the soldier is obliged to care for equipment entrusted to his care, so
should the Army be expected to take care of its soldiers.

Kitty

-- "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I am not going to voice my opinion on this whole mess of a war... but!

Training is just that- training -

If they get hurt out in the field- they have to be able to withstand it-
continue on- and hopefully get the hell out of there alive! Their instincts
have to allow them to do it, and while it is unfortunate that they are
experiencing irreversible damage.... it could save their life later.

Donna