Storms and after

Hi, well, we just missed the worst of the storm that roared through last
night. I'm hoping that everyone in its path made it through. We had
tornado watches until 2:00 a.m. There are no sirens since we usually
have few in our area. We ended up just going to bed. I was counting on
the dog to warn us. We had a beautiful balmy week...I opened up all the
doors and just let the breeze blow through...now it is feeling pretty

I got far behind in my fall planting and quilting with my three-week
gastrointestinal and ended up planting four items this evening just
before the sun went down: Aronia arbutifolia, Ceanothus americanus,
Gelsemuim sempervirens, and Lonicera sempervirens. I put leaf mulch
around them and watered them well, hoping that they will make it through
lower evening temperatures that are forecast for the rest of the week.

This year I added yellow snapdragons among my winter pansies and love them.

ETN Zone 7