Re: now weather- Roll Call.... everyone alright

Really got cold here also.  I wasn't able to get in my all my  cherished
plants from outside, too heavy and NO ONE to help me.  So I am  not a happy camper
and I am on strike. Not cooking and they can do their own  wash. :)

Threw Mulch on what I could and will pray for the best.  Got my Hibs  in :)
Heck they are still blooming!  Dug up Bananas, but Pulmerias  was too heavy
for me to get up the back stairs, so I am not even talking to my  son, or his
father!  LOL

The roots are massive on most everything, that even the bananas where hard
for me to dig up.  Just not strong enough any more.
As it is, dear son left his shoes in the doorway of the bathroom the other
night, and of course I tripped, so off to doctors today

Oh well,
Holli
LI,NY