RE: Storms and after

Goodness, Gene.  Take heart - your luck is bound to change soon.

Zone 7 - West TN

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Gene Bush
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 5:38 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Storms and after

I did my usual ...
    Waited until the very last minute. Temperatures were forecast to
down to the 20's here last night. I went out after dinner to turn the
furnace on in the greenhouse. All JoAn's tenders are now in the
she has been working on moving them in for storage all week. Well, you
guessed it... pilot light would not work... spent until about 9 pm and
finally gave up. Will try and get someone here this morning to see what
hey is going on... kind of like repairing the barn door after the horse
run away... but best I can do now.
    It was down to 40 when I was in the greenhouse working on the pilot
light... afraid to look now... for it did hit the mid twenties. There
may be too much going on here....
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana