RE: Storms and after

Oh man....what is the saying- when it rains it pours!

Got to keep one of those thermal couples (sp?) hanging on the gas pipe at
all times!

Of course, now they have those new fangled electric ones- keeping a spare of
those as well... did you know they have an aftermarket one that is much more
durable than what the furnace folks want to sell you that goes out every 2
years..... I was suckered into buying it- we will see!