Re: 2006 Calendar

I always look for a sunflower calendar for my office.  A friend in Australia
sends me one of Australian wildflowers that goes in the bedroom.  For the past
couple of years my DIL has had calendars made of  pictures of our  youngest
grandson - now three years old.  This year he has a new sister, so I expect
they will both be featured.  In the kitchen is always the calendar from
Nature Center where DH has been on the executive board for the past ten
years or so.  In the pantry I used to put a Gorey calendar, since I love his
wry humor, but couldn't find one last year.  I know he has been dead for
years but they still use his intro to "Mystery" on PBS.  This year it has been
a calendar of wolves from the Wolf Center just over the state line in
In his office and the downstairs room, Chet always wants a calendar of
Frank Lloyd Wright structures - can't always find them, but most years.
And he always finds a place there for one of classic cars.
And by the telephone we keep one of those cubes of day-by-day pages
of Kliban cats.  The first thing he does each morning is look to see what
today's cat is doing.
As you can see, we like calendars -, but frequenty don't know what day
it is.

In a message dated 11/17/2005 1:56:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,