Re: now weather- Roll Call.... /Donna

Hi Donna,
  Its the left ankle, not the right which I sprained 2 summers ago and  acts
up occasionally.  The left is the one I injured, while trimming trees  in the
yard.  Dh had decided to take apart a park bench.  I though it  was completely
taken apart. I charged between the two ends, not looking or  thinking they
were connected across, at the bottom, with steel  rebar. This acts up also,
every now and then, and tripping over sons shoes  was the key this time. Didn't
need this right now, I have a few doctor  appoints to make which are urgent, but
this has to come first so I can drive!  LOL
Always something
In a message dated 11/17/2005 9:04:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,