Re: now weather- Roll Call.... everyone alright

I do know where you're coming from, Holli.  #2 son has promised since early
September to come to help us get things in and ready for winter, and to bring
us a load of wood, of which he has ample.  So far we haven't seen him.  We
bought a load of wood, and the very nice man who cleans our windows and
floors came by after another job in the area and helped us bring in  our heavy
pots - wouldn't even let us pay him!

I am hopeful that the plants you couldn't get in did survive after all.  It
was
supposed to freeze hard here last night - down in the middle 20s was
predicted - but it didn't happen.  39 degrees this morning!  Since we are
about 50 miles north of you and don't have the tempering effect of the L.I.
Sound,
we are usually quite a bit colder than you.  Here's hoping the freeze missed
you too.
Take care of that ankle.
Auralie

In a message dated 11/17/2005 8:29:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,