Re: now weather- Roll Call.... everyone alright

Hi Kitty,
   I am always getting hurt!  Just clumsy.  When I  tripped I just twisted
it, and that is all it takes sometimes. Just came back  from doc.  so should
feel better in a while.  Problem is the ankles  aren't strong from the injuries,
I suggested physical therapy, as I can not be  on these meds and getting shots
in my ankles forever, so as soon as this  incident heals, I will be starting
that.  Hopefully I can get these ankles  strong again. And if I lost weight
that would help!  LOL
I am going to try to out and get the Pulmerias dug up and put them in
another "LIGHTER" container and hope for the best.
On Doner, On Dasher, On Visa, On Master!

In a message dated 11/17/2005 11:48:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,