To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now weather- Roll Call.... everyone alright

It was in the 20s here this morning. First frost of the year and a killing frost at that. I couldn't bear the thought of letting the bearded ficus die, so I cut it back by about 5 feet all around so it would fit throught the front door. It's on a very sturdy dolly so I had only to roll it into the house from the front porch. Now it takes up a portion of the living room.
zem
zone 7
West TN