Re: Roll Call.... everyone alright

I did exactly that... stopped by Sams and picked out a case of wines. They had an excellent selection for the holidays, so I took advantage of it while there. They even had a couple of German white wines that we find we are liking as we become aware of them.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSR" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
Wow Gene just been reading about your double trouble. That just sucks, no
doubt about it. I hope all the repairs go swiftly and the greenhouse plants
did not freeze!
Get two bottles just in case.