old seeds questions

My gosh- I thought the garbage men were gonna have a heart attack this
morning..... I had a mound of stuff for them. (yes, I did give them
something for all the extra work, although they would have had to take it
anyways.)

Anyways- I unearthed some seeds I forgot about.... (also found some in
envelopes ready to go-oops!)

So Jim or anyone- how long is Musa Velutina seeds good? They are probably
2-3 years old- well that is how long I have had them-  Is it worth the
trouble to try to start them- or should I add it to the garbage pile?

Donna
Who's off to post stuff on freecycle- hope they come before Monday to get
it!