RE: Guesswork - Chris? -> Acrobat

Well :)

If you ask them to save a word document as a .txt, most computers can open
it and then import it into their programs.... but that doesn't work with one
that include photos.

Most companies have switched to windows- so most of my price sheets come in
excel files. I have learned to switch them to tab delimited files so my UNIX
computer at work can import them. Of course then someone decides to send it
as pdf and that is another set of issues- but I have also learned to get it
out and replace the space with a tab (thanks to Chris L, as he was tired of
listening to me whine about manually changing 30,000 prices)

Of course pictures are another treat :)--- Although this time it didn't
happen with Cathy's (did you switch to windows)- Most Mac sent files can not
be opened- of course if you just save them and retype the extension .jpg-
then they are fine... don't ask me why- it just works.