Re: 2006 Calendar

Heard this morning on CNN that the US is having to borrow money from China
to pay for the billions it is costing the already in-debt government to pay for
 Katrina and Rita.
Fema is supposed to quit paying for hotel rooms for Katrina victims Dec. 1,
but so many are still there.  Many homeowners, appartment complexes, etc.
have not been paid a dime by the govt. for giving up their properties for the
evacuees.  Many are saying that they will have to evict them, although they
don't want to, they cannot afford to have them living there rent free  either.
Houston has not gotten much if any money back...not sure  how much longer they
can do it alone either.  Did hear that Dallas got some  money recently.  Money
borrowed from China, perhaps??
What a mess....between the war and disasters, we'll be in debt  forever.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

There  are so many causes out there, many very good ones that need and