Re: Photo shoot

Nice pics both of you! Fall color is fall color no matter where you are. My
roses are blooming up a storm for their last show, Wild Thing & Mexican bush
salivas are lovely and the blackhaw viburnum is just starting to turn
burgundy. Most of the four o'clocks are still blooming despite one good hard
frost. Odd that is, but welcome.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX