-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSR
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 10:35 AM
To: 'gardenchat@hort.net'
Subject: [CHAT] November garden pictures

A couple weeks ago I said I'd put up some pictures of my dry garden and
I finally got to it. Yahoo in combo with my photo editor is driving me
nuts though; for pix that have to be rotated, I save them in the correct
orientation but after uploading to Yahoo they revert to sideways. I
achieved success on a couple in another album but apparently the process
is not always repeatable. Grr. Anyway my apologies, I got frustrated and
quit trying. You'll have to tilt your head on a couple of them.
http://hort.net/+133k

It is still fantastic weather (which unfortunately contributes to the
fire danger for some areas, as we've seen). I went to my nephew's
wedding on the beach in Laguna this Saturday. We figured they were nuts
- on the beach? In November? Late afternoon? But it was as perfect a day
as you can imagine.

Cyndi