Re: November garden pictures

Nice patch, Cyndi. What's that tall green next to the telephone pole?

On Nov 21, 2005, at 11:34 AM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSR wrote:

A couple weeks ago I said I'd put up some pictures of my dry garden and I
finally got to it. Yahoo in combo with my photo editor is driving me nuts
though; for pix that have to be rotated, I save them in the correct
orientation but after uploading to Yahoo they revert to sideways. I achieved
success on a couple in another album but apparently the process is not
always repeatable. Grr. Anyway my apologies, I got frustrated and quit
trying. You'll have to tilt your head on a couple of them.

It is still fantastic weather (which unfortunately contributes to the fire
danger for some areas, as we've seen). I went to my nephew's wedding on the
beach in Laguna this Saturday. We figured they were nuts - on the beach? In
November? Late afternoon? But it was as perfect a day as you can imagine.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10