Re: photo shoot....fall colors

Had to wrinkle my nose on the posts.  Didn't quite get it at  first.....not
fall colors???
Had a blonde moment.  HA.   Got it now...not fall colors for  you all up
north.  Hm...took me a while since that is exactly what fall  looks like down
here.  Brugmansias are loaded with blooms, orchids and  bromeliads are blooming.
Shrimp plants, Hibiscus and Bougainvillas are  blooming up a storm too.  After
the heat of August, they all spring into  overdrive in the fall.  I dont'
know what is prettier the show of fall  blooms or spring.  I think they are about
equal.  Tropical fruits  becoming ripe too, just in time for the holidays.
I guess it is all a matter of prospective, where you live, what is
considered normal and not.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast.
In a message dated 11/20/2005 11:02:29 PM Central Standard Time,