Re: Photo shoot.....four oclocks

Pam, not that odd, I don't think.  The four oclocks bloomed with snow  on
their heads last winter here.  They are pretty much evergreen down these  parts
unless we get extreme cold for several days in a row. Usually kills me in  the
spring to chop them back since many are still in bloom...but just far too
large for my taste.  One of my favorite plants, although I'm not fond of  the
seeds going everywhere.  Lots of volunteers.  Anyone want any  fuschia four
oclocks...let me know.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 11/20/2005 11:02:29 PM Central Standard Time,