Thanksgiving wishes

We are heading out this morning for our annual Thanksgiving in Chincoteague,
Va.  We started doing this several years ago, after more than 40 years of
really big Thanksgiving dinners.  Suddenly there were no family members
within half a continent, my godchildren were all married and wanted to spend
time with their in-laws -- there was just nobody left here.  So rather than
around and feel sorry for ourselves,we have been doing this ever since.  Crab
Imperial makes a great Thanksgiving dinner, and the snow geese that
congregate along the Eastern Shore are one of the most exciting sights
I know of.
The point of this is that I want to wish everyone in this group the best of
Thanksgivings.  We all have so much to be thankful for, and the
friendships of this group is near the top of the list.