To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:47 PM
Subject: [CHAT] 2006 Calendar

So what calendars are y'all planning to use for next year? Gardening related? Or something else?

I've used Get Fuzzy wall calendars for the past 3 years, but I got the
Deadalus catalogue 2 weeks ago and they had Hans Sylvester's Cats in the
Sun wall calendar cheap, so I went for that. I had one years ago and
loved it so much that I now have 2 of his books. I also got the same one
for my sister in Alberta and for my sister here I got a Rocky &
Bullwinkle calendar. For the woman I work with who is a horse fanatic, I
got a pop-up wall calendar of horse pics. I think her kids will like it
too.

Kitty