Clonex

The Clonex I bought on Ebay from England arrived today.  the bottles show
their date of manufacture; one is August of 05 and the other is October of
05.  shelf life is 2yrs, but they suggest using w/in a year.  There was no
problem with customs and it took about a week to get here.  Even though it
snowed today (and stuck!) it wasn't in my mailbox long when I picked it up
when I went home for lunch, so I'm fairly certain there was no chance for it
to get frozen along the way.

This product says it is suitable for use with softwood and semi-hardwood
plant species, so I probably won't get to use it much until spring, except
for a few items I have in the house.  Their instructions show leaving  more
leaf surface on the cutting than I'm used to.  "cut shoots tips with 4 or 5
pairs of leaves. Remove the two lower pairs of leaves"  The illustration
shows a plant with leaves as long as the person's hand and they don't cut
the leaf in half to reduce transpiration.

The manufacturer is Growth Technology if anyone is interested in their
products.
www.growthtechnology.com

Kitty