Re: Gloves - poll

I use plain old Wells Lamont woven cotton gloves the most. I have a dozen or more pair at any one time. I use the knit gloves with latex finger tips & palms for working in wet or damp conditions. I just got my first pair of those thin leather garden gloves this summer. They provided good protection from thorns when I remembered to wear them. Oh and thin polyvinyl disposable gloves for potting. Really prefer no gloves at all, but my skin can't take it anymore.
Judy B z 6 Idaho, cold cold cold and it is staying in the 30s for lows, 40s-50s for high. Pam, I may come join you.
----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@netzero.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:40 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Gloves - poll

I got a message from David recently and he asked if I'd do a poll here
for him. He'd like to know about your favorite gloves. He would like to
know both the material and the manufacturer. If you have more than one
kind of favorite - perhaps one for everyday garden work and another for
heavy duty jobs - mention that too.

Thanks.

Kitty