Re: link on stinky plant

Far as I know, Godi
They have a long life span. A fellow gardener gave me my start probably 12 to 15 years ago. Original is still out there, surrounded by offsets. When I first received the tuber it come up too early and got frost nipped a couple of years in a row and disappeared. I assumed it was dead. Just went into a dormancy lat last about 3 years, then one fine spring up it came again. Sometimes I go out and put leaves over the sprouts when they come up early and a frost is forecast. Seems to do the trick. It still has not learned to keep its head down after all these years.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "MICHAEL HABIB" <godihabib@verizon.net>
I agree with you, the foliage on my Arum dracunculus vulgaris is beautiful. Mine stay in the ground. One of them was a little skimpy last year, do they have a short life? I have no idea when it was planted, it was here when we bought the house 6 years ago.
Godi, zone 7
Mt. Vernon VA