To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Gloves - poll

I use plain old Wells Lamont woven cotton gloves the most. I have a dozen
or more pair at any one time. I use the knit gloves with latex finger tips
& palms for working in wet or damp conditions. I just got my first pair of
those thin leather garden gloves this summer. They provided good protection
from thorns when I remembered to wear them. Oh and thin polyvinyl
disposable gloves for potting. Really prefer no gloves at all, but my skin
can't take it anymore.
Judy B z 6 Idaho, cold cold cold and it is staying in the 30s for lows,
40s-50s for high. Pam, I may come join you.
----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@netzero.net>