Re: Gloves - poll

I like the stretchy knit with the plastic palm for use in spring, fall for
muddy or damp work but I can't stand them in the summer,,,too hot and I can't
get them on and off easily. For general work i use off the rack leather work
gloves..not too expensive so that I can replace them once a season. I used to
like Womenswork when my hands were younger (smaller). Kathy