Re: Thanksgiving wishes

  Hope all had a wonderful holiday! Ours was hectic, but I'm so glad
we did it - two daughters, two granddaughters, a son in law, a niece
and nephew in law and their little one (what relationship is she?
grand niece?). Started with shrimp cocktail, then turkey and stuffing
with cranberry-ginger chutney, garlic mashed potatoes, green bean
casserole, fruit salad (courtesy of niece), and sparkling pineapple
wine from Maui. For dessert, two homemade pies - apple and key lime.
I may never eat again! It truly was a blessed occasion. Saw and
enjoyed the new "Harry Potter" film afterwards.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b