Re: Guess everyone survived

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Guess everyone survived
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:54:01 -0600

Sounds like you have the shopping under control Donna.  Have you started
putting up Dept 56 yet?

Newspaper article says Indiana is forecasted to have a warmer than usual
winter due to higher surface temps in the Gulf. The warm weather will be
transported north by several winter storm systems.

Apparently the Cmas season - Peace on Earth, Good Will toward Men - is in
full swing.  A woman in Gary IN was filling up her church van at a local gas
station and was robbed at knifepoint.  She ran to the payment window and
asked the guy to call 911 for her.  He refused - told her to use her cell
phone (neither the TV report nor the newspaper article indicated whether she
actually had one)  He later claimed that they do not make any emergency
calls for fear of reprisals from the assailants.